Monday, March 09, 2009

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES! How is it possible that one week ago, I was taking video of a snow storm from my front porch. And now here I am in shorts...check out those legs, huh...yikes. Probably need some sun there.
Nature's signs that spring is coming closer...
This is the tree in my neighbor's yard..I always called it a tulip magnolia, but I don't think that is the proper name. It is gorgeous when it is in bloom. A real show stopper.

My one attempt at gardening years ago, and they still come up. Iris is a hardy plant. At least these are. I wish I was more into gardening...I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the look, but I really don't enjoy being out there doing it. Can't I just sit and knit while you all do all the work?

1 comment:

Debbie Fitzgerald said...

These are actually tulips pushing their way up - just about as beautiful as Iris, or maybe more so!
I know, you are such a gardener.
See you Wednesday! And I love your blog!