Thursday, October 19, 2006

FINISHED SOCKS!! Just a quick post with pictures of the finished socks. My friend Patricia came over for dinner last night, and then we sat and knit. Well, I knit and she helped Delia (my beautiful 12 year old) with her english assignment. So, here they are. You wanna know the amazing part---I did NOT plan on the stripes being symmetrical! Seriously, it just worked out that way. Except for some of the whiter yarn on the toe of the right sock, they are an exact match! How do they do it? Of course, I would love to take credit for it, but I think it has nothing to do with me.
I did these on circulars and LOVED it! I don't know if I will ever go back to dpn's again. This is the yarn I got in Germany. It is ok, but I am very much looking forward to knitting up some socks in the Cherry Tree Hill yarn I got in May--
Almost done the baby sweater--will post when finished!

No comments: